Friday, October 10, 2014

Catching Up Post

Hey everyone!
I have been sooo busy with our little family that I haven't had time to update my blog! I have loaded some new pictures of what I have been doing the last several months that I hope you will enjoy. Have a great day!

This is my little baby boy at 3 months old. Man he grows up so fast.











These were taken at a "sprinkle" shower. She had already had one baby so instead of having a whole second shower for baby number 2 we had a small cute little sprinkle for her. The theme was sock monkey. Simply adorable shower.



















Just some daddy and son time!









My sweet one at 5 months old!! Look at him rockin' the fedora!







 
 
Happy 1st Grandparent's Day!


 
 
 
 

Sweet baby Oliver (Or Ollie as we call him) has arrived! I love my new little itsy bitsy almost preemie nephew.













My father in-law entered a triathlon but due to weather conflicts it turned into a swim-a-thon. It was so fun to watch and he won 2 medals!
















No comments:

Post a Comment